With the excesses of Christmas now behind us, health and fitness may be top of your to-do list! Here at Naturisimo, we thought it would be the perfect time to put together a kit to help you kick off the New Year as you mean to go on. No hardcore detox or crash diets, just a few suggestions on how to make a healthy start to your year so that you can be the best version of yourself possible. Have a healthy happy New Year!
Let’s Get Started…
When You Wake Up
- First things first…Tea. Boil the kettle and infuse one of your three Pukka teabags (clean matcha, cleanse or detox) for at least 5 minutes. Hold the mug in your hands and do some mindful breathing to start the day. Alternatively, take your tea on the go and pour into your Pukka mug before heading out the door instead.
- Before breakfast pop one of your Oskia Pure MSM Supplements (to be taken once or twice a day before meals). This is a targeted supplement known as ‘the beauty mineral’ which is used to support healthy cartilage and collagen production – so get ready to feel beautiful from the inside out!
- Next, use your sachet of Chris James 3R Cleanse in a fresh juice or smoothie. The cleanse programme leaves you feeling less bloated & boosts energy levels (perfect for what’s coming later).
- If you’ve made a smoothie you can also add your Kiki Health Acai Powder for an extra boost. Or, if you want to save it, you can use in the evening added to some organic yoghurt. Acai is incredibly rich in antioxidants which help to ward off free radicals. It also aids digestion, boosts immunity (great for this time of year) and improves general cellular health.
- You can also use your Naturya Organic Chia seeds in your smoothie to boost protein levels or sprinkle over porridge or a smoothie bowl to jazz up your breakfast.
- Now that you’ve set yourself up for the day it’s time to squeeze in a workout. Whether you are hitting the streets for a run, exercising at home or off to the gym, take the time to really focus on how your body feels prior to exercising, and be aware of any aches or pains you may be feeling. Target these areas with your Mio Skincare Workout Wonder Invigorating Muscle Motivating Gel. It’s a pre-workout boost that also helps you to recover faster by reviving muscles and easing tension.
- Ready, set, sweat…
- You’ll probably be feeling a little glowy after your workout, and it’s not great to let sweat remain on your skin for too long after exercising as it can lead to clogged pores and bacteria build up.
- After cleansing your face apply your Skin & Tonic Detox Mask. This mask is fun to use as you make the paste yourself! Add ½ a teaspoon of the mask and 1 teaspoon of warm water to the palm of your hand to create the paste, before massaging onto your face in circular movements. You can leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- Whilst your face mask is working its magic jump in the shower and use your John Masters Organics Geranium & Grapefruit Body Wash. Inhale the beautiful aroma whilst taking a moment to appreciate the positive moments in your day. This wash is creamy, rich & sulfate free and leaves skin feeling clean and soft.
- After showering, gently dry your skin and apply your Evolve Cotton Fresh Deodorant Cream. This natural, vegan deodorant contains organic shea butter, coconut oil & natural essential oils that give effective and long-lasting protection against odours. It really smells beautiful!
- After dressing and getting ready for the day finish with a slick of your Burts Bee’s Acai Berry Rejuvenating Lip Balm. In the harsh January weather, it’ll leave your lips feeling soft, moisturised and healthy.
- As you’ve worked out you’ll need to replenish your body. Mix a tablespoon (15ml) of The Beauty Chef Hydration Inner Beauty Boost with 200ml of water and drink straight away. This bio-fermented probiotic elixir contains coconut water, aloe vera & lemon myrtle that rehydrates, leaving you glowing and radiant!
A Healthy Treat
- If you feel like you deserve a little treat after being so virtuous then you’d be right. If you’ve not used your Naturya Organic Chia Seeds at breakfast, why not create a Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding? There are plenty of recipes you can draw upon for inspiration. Chia Seeds are full of Omega 3 and are great for your heart, memory and cholesterol, whilst also being a good source of vegan protein.